Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Changing a Picture or Object if a Cell equals a certain value

Hi I wonder if someone can help me, I have 3 pictures which are like a "rev
counter" which represent the performance of my team. So if there performance
is low then the picture would indicate a a low performance and high would be
high and so on. I have 3 picture low, medium & high. How do get the picture
to change if a cell equals a certain value and is excel the best tool to do
this. I am trying to use excel since all the raw data is in excel format.

Thanks