Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Domenic Domenic is offline

Default How to set condition for frequency?

See my response in excel.worksheet.functions

In article ,
Eric wrote:

There is a list of numbers in column A, and list out the possible numbers in
column B, but the list does not contain a fixed number of samples, and the
number does not fixed within any range. On the other words, sometimes, there
are 100 numbers, or 1000 numbers and the number can be any digits in length
I would like to measure the frequency on the listed numbers, if I input
{=Frequency(A:A,B:B)} on column C then #N/A occurs because some cells do not
contain any value for trying to measure frequency.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set condition for frequency? if
the cell is blank, then skip measure frequency for this cell only.
Thank for any suggestions
Eric