Sabina

Thanks! I tried several ways to have the text fit... extend the column,
autosize; wrap text and even shrink text... for some reason when I export the
field contents (memo field) get cut off. Sometimes its just a small field of
data other times I think the data is too much. This helped thanks.

"CyberTaz" wrote:

More info is necessary to give meaningful suggestions, but one guess is that
the field involved is a Memo data type containing more than 255 characters.
Each Excel cel is limited to that amount of content, so any excess will not
get copied to the workbook cell.

Text, Number, Date & Time, Hyperlink, Yes/No, Currency data types should not
be a problem. (Although Number fields defined as Decimal size may be a
problem if used to capacity.)

Pardon the basic question, but could it simply be a matter of widening the
columns in the Excel file? |:)

"Sabina" wrote:

When I export my access db to excel (only about 150 records) somehow the data
gets cut off in the cell. Is there a way to fix this?