Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Suzanne Suzanne is offline

Default NETWORKDAYS

Hi thanks for the information but that only deals with part of the problem.
Unfortunately when there is no end date the number that appears in the
running total is a minus number.

So if I have a date in cell A1 No date in cell A2 Cell A3 = NETWORKDAYS
the answer shows as -27974?

--
Thank you for your assistance.
Suzanne

"Teethless mama" wrote:

Conditional Formatting

Formula Is: =A1=15
Format as red

"Suzanne" wrote:

I currently have an Excel 2000 worksheet which tracks a project using
NETWORKDAYS to calculate the number of days taken between the start and end
date of the project.

However, I now need to have a column which shows a running total of
NETWORKDAYS taken so far (so there will be no end date) and when it reaches
15 days the number changes to red.

Can anyone help before I loose face.