Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
stevemalee stevemalee is offline

Default Printed sheet shows text not seen on monitor screen

In a cell, for example, on the screen it is blank. When the page is printed,
the "blank cell" has printed text. This happens on only one column and in
2-3 cells of that column. I checked the format cells and it shows word wrap,
merge cells, and left to right. The color on all the cells is OK at a blue
shade. When I look at print preview the cells are blank, but when the sheet
is printed, the text shows.

The other odd thing is the cell size in the columns on the left and right of
the "problem column" are the desired size. There are 3 small cells in the
same size on the "problem column" and I can't figure out how to correct this.

Thanks for your continued assistance.

"Fred Smith" wrote:

Tell us what you see, both on the screen, and on the printed page.

Fred

"stevemalee" wrote in message
When I print a sheet, I see text that is not on the same cell when viewing
the monitor of the same page.

This has caused me many problems, but until now I did not know why I had
problems.

Thanks for your help