Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff C Jeff C is offline

Default Update Table or Reorder

If it helps column A table 1 matches column B table 2.

If using an update query in access I would update columns 3-9 table one with
values in columns 4-10 table 2.

Thanks again
--
Jeff C
Live Well .. Be Happy In All You Do

"Jeff C" wrote:

I have a table with 5000 rows of part numbers. I have a second table with
those same numbers but in a completely different order. The second table has
pricing with each part number.

I need to: Reorder table 2 to match table one or move the pricing from
table to to table 1.. Microsoft removed the ability to use Access and update
queries to be used with linked tables so I am stuck.

Can someone help me with a solution to this?? Please??

Thank you