igor

Default grand total column B from every worksheet in workbook

I want to have a function in a cell that totals column B from every
worksheet in my workbook even w/o knowing how many worksheets there are or
what the name of any worksheet is.

Even better, because I would like to have a "summary" worksheet, the
function should skip column B in its own work sheet -- so, the function I'd
like might total every number in a column called "Qty" for any worksheet in
the workbook that has a column named "Qty".

I have an Excel doc that holds all of my sales data. The data is imported
as a text file from a webstore db into a worksheet named for the current
month - e.g., 05Jan. Every worksheet is based on a template, with each
column labeled. I'd like a summary sheet that would keep a running total
of sales quantity (every column labeled "Qty") -- i.e., how many units have
been sold since Day 1.

Suggestions would be appreciated. TIA. -- Igor