Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Getting my Excel 2007 document to print in color

Also make sure "draft quality" is not checked.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:18:02 -0700, Help wrote:

First I am guessing you have a color prionter. If so then go to page setup,
sheet, make sure black and white is not checked.

"wefriesians" wrote:

I have just begun using Excel and have changed the font colors as well as the
cell colors in a document. However, when I try to print it, it comes out
only in Black and White. I am sure it must be something basic and I have
checked my printer, but to no success. Can someone please help me?
Thanks much!