Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cac1966 cac1966 is offline

Default copying formula

That was the original formula I used and it worked. When I put the space in
the formula and hit enter it removed the space. Thanks for all your help!

"Max" wrote:

"cac1966" wrote:
Awesome David!!! That was the problem the space in the formula now it works
perfect. Thanks to you and Max for all your help!!!!!!

We could have saved all this trouble had you been more careful in your
original posting on 13 Mar, http://tinyurl.com/3czmlo) where you had
indicated your example as: ='PO#6601'!F7. My original response to you then
was spot on based on what you posted, yet you rated it as not helpful. You
should redress the wrong rating given.
--
Max
Singapore