Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day Kelly O'Day is offline

Default Showing the perimeter of a set of (X,Y) data!

Andy Pope has a VBA procedure that may be just what you need.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/convexhull.htm

Kelly O'Day

http://processtrends.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
Good day all,

I need to plot the perimeter of a set of data.
I have a set of (X,Y) data with error bar and it is a nice mess so I
just actually need to see (show) the area were the data can be found.
Then hopefully overlay an other set of (X',Y') data and show that they
both cover the same surface of existence.

i.e this is a set of metrology measurement in X and Y of a part build
from different mould. Obviously you get a nice cloud of X and Y but
does the new material offer the same 'cloud' ?

Thank you