Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Scott Campbell[_2_] Scott Campbell[_2_] is offline

Default Need Macro for concatenating multiple worksheet

I am hoping someone out there can help me. Thank you in advance.

I have a workbook with multiple tabs. Each tab represents a different
"SOURCE" of data.

Each tab has header information:
F1 = Country
F3 = Month
F4 = Source (corresponds to tab name)

The actual Data resides in columns B:E starting a row 9 (B9:E9).
Column B = Code
Column C = Product
Column D = Units
Column E = Value

Basically I have a workbook for each country
Each workbook has one tab for each Source.
Depending on the country, there number of tabs will vary.

I need to transform the data so that it fits into a normalized table.
I need to have all tabs combined into one new tab that looks like this.

Column A = Month
Column B = Country
Column C = Source
Column D = Code