Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MEAD5432 MEAD5432 is offline

Default Grouping records

I have a list of clients and their associated decision makers. Each decision
maker has a unique ID.
I would like to group the decision makers to the client record where the
total sales is a sum of all individual sales like this:

Client Name Total Sales
Decision Maker1 Sales
Decision Maker2 Sales
Decision Maker3 Sales

I need to conduct analysis on the sheet containing the clients (averages,
new calculations, etc...) but only for the client. I don't care about the
decision maker info and it will only inflate my numbers. Is there a way for
me to write my formulas and copy them to all records but ignore the decision
makers?

Please ask any questions to clarify.

Thanks