Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cac1966 cac1966 is offline

Default copying formula

I have asked this question before but the response I got didnt work. I want
to copy the following formula with only one part of the formula incrementing:

="PO# 6600"!F$7

When I try to copy this formula vertically it does not increment the 6600.
It keeps it the same and that is the problem. I want the 6600 to increment
by 1 each time I copy it. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
This formula is referencing another sheet within the workbook and copying the
contents of F7 into this cell.