Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sueshe sueshe is offline

Default Y-Axis question

I found it.....disregard...

--
Tasha

"sueshe" wrote:

I have 7 days worth of data on seperate spreadsheets and seperate charts for
each day showing time of admission, and total patients for each hourly range.
I need to make sure each range on the y axis is the same for each chart, but
Excel is automatically numbering according to the highest number of patients
for that specific day. For example on Sunday's chart, the highest tick mark
on the chart is 16 but on Monday, the highest tick mark is 25 because there
were more admissions. Is there a way to make them all the same, say set them
all to 25?
--
Tasha