Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pammy Pammy is offline

Default grouping

I have a spreadsheet with about 1500 user names listed in rows. There are
175 columns that have: mugshots, booking, employee, etc. On the row where
the user name under the headings (mugshots, booking, etc for 175 columns)
there is a Yes or No if they have access. I want to be able to group all the
users (1500) that have the same access (all the Yes's from the 175 columns).
Is there an easy way to do this, I thought of a pivot table but then when I
tried to bring in the user names (1500) and then the columns, I couldn't get
it to work correct.
Thanks,