Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eggtavius Eggtavius is offline

Default Easy way to Hide & Show Rows and update associated macros

I have a large multi-tabbed workbook that we use as an Estimating tool.

Each worksheet contains many categories with various parts and pricing under
each category.

We use buttons and macros to hide and reveal the parts under each category.

Whenever we need to add a new category or additional parts to an existing
category (i.e. add in additional rows), the hide and reveal macros need to be
manually updated with the new row numbers - very time consuming!

Is there an easier way?