Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
WiFiMike2006 WiFiMike2006 is offline

Default restoring default fill colors, & saving with a custom color scheme

Hello,

First Question: Is there some way to restore the default Excel color
palette? I have changed some of the default fill colors in the palette in
Excel 2003. I tried clicking "reset" in tools options color, but it
doesn't work because [i think] it is just resetting them to the colors in the
default "book" and "sheet" .xls files that I have saved as my templates.

Second Question: Is there some way to save my color palette on a workbook so
that when I send it to another user they see everything colored the way it is
on my screen, instead of using their color scheme?

THANK YOU!!!

Mike