Gord Dibben

email me a valid email address or post yours. Munged, of course.

Mine is munged........make the appropriate changes to dot and at

Gord

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:27:05 -0800, "netwarbler"
wrote:

Hi There

Yes i twould be useful to see an example please send me a workbook.

Many thanks

netwarbler

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

netw

That would all depend upon how the ticket data is laid out and you give very
little detail.

Will the friend be printing directly from Excel? If so, I would suggest
manually entering the numbers.

I do up a lot of numbered tickets for a couple of associations I belong to.

I set up my ticket data in Excel in columns with a column for numbers then I
use Word Mailmerge to print the tickets.

Printing labels or tickets from Excel is trial and error.

Word does a fine job because it is designed for that type of operation.

I could send you a sample workbook if you wish.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:47:02 -0800, "netwarbler"
wrote:

a friend wants to print raffle tickets using Excel
How can we print with incrementing numbers?