Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Email from Excel - help no spam - genuine business work

See http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail4.htm

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 26 Mar, 12:44, "Niek Otten" wrote:
Hi Alex,

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

wrote in
ooglegroups.com...

Help with automated email using excel. NOT SPAM

Hi there i have an expenses report from work and i need to send this
to each mail address in a list
More detail........

Cell A1
A2 A3
Alex radford Your expenses for this week are £10.00

See above this is my format in excel, but i have many lines (range of
around 50 lines) i would like to send an email to each individual
person returning in the body of the email the text in A2. So when i
have compiled my information in the list i can run the macro and it
automatically sends the mail without me having to click send all the
time.

I am quite new to VBA in excel but i am a quick learner and use many
functions etc..

Can anyone help i am prepared to send mail via my works email...
,

Thanks to all
Alex

Thanks for that but i have tried this an it doesnt fit my needs, i
have installed the sendmail but that attaches the whole work book and
not just my body text, i need this to also send for me and me not
click the send button? any help? please