Jon Peltier

Install a new HP printer lately? They have an article that doesn't tell you how to
fix it, and so does Microsoft. I sit there and click on the cancel button about ten
times every time I reboot. Click click click.

Anyway, it's a Windows Installer version issue, with a classic "that behavior is by
design" bug, and I've searched the web and the newsgroups far and wide for a
resolution, with no joy.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Dave wrote:

I am running Windows 98SE, on boot-up the system doesn't
seem to load Systray. I can do a find and locate Systray
and load it from the find screen. The system seems to run
the same with or without Systray. Please help me load it
automatically. Thanks! Dave