Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default Publish xls sheets for persons without MS Office/Excel

And Dave, just for completeness

Access 2007 has a great little feature that allows an HTML email to be sent
via Outlook 2007 which as a form collect data and when returned dumps it
directly into the Access table

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Maybe individual workbooks stored on:
http://docs.google.com/

I'm not sure if everyone should see everyone else's input--so you may want
make those individual workbooks.

But I'd consider using a simple text "form" instead. It might make it
simpler
for the recipients and you could always import them into excel when
they're
returned.

Ronnie wrote:

Hi, I created a registration form in Exel. The sheet must be distributed
others by email, or via our website. How can I make sure that others can
open
the file to fill in the form without having MS Excel, or MS Office
installed
on the PC of the other parties?

--

Dave Peterson