Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default VBA - error message "Code excecution has been interupted"

Hi,

I am running a macro and I get the error message

"Code excecution has been interupted"

This happens every time I run my macro and it stops in different parts of
the program - for no apparent reason. For example here is where it stopped

Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
Application.CutCopyMode = False 'It stopped here
Selection.NumberFormat = "h:mm:ss AM/PM"
End Sub

I just click on the "run" button and the macro continues without a problem.
Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix this?

Thanks for your help.