Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rod Rod is offline

Default How do I force Excel to recreate links it lost in conversion.

I created a spreadsheet in Excel 2003 which links cells in the "Master list"
to cells in the individual record. I have used theindirect.ext function so
that when I insert a row into the indivual record, it displays the
information in the "master list". There are also hyperlinks that take me
from a row to the individual record that row came from. It was all working
beautifully until our office upgraded to Excel 2007. Now the hyperlinks work
fine, but the links between the cells have been broken. Does anyone know how
to force excel to reforge those links. I can no longer do what I intended
with the indirect.ext function.