Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Defining Multiple "named" data ranges for Piot Tables in Excel 200

Hi

I don't recall ever being able to enter names separated by a comma.
If you are talking about Multiple Consolidation ranges, it does appear
to have disappeared as an option for setting the PT source.

However, on the PT, if you enter Alt D P then you will invoke the old PT
Wizard, BackBack will get you to the option to choose Multiple
Consolidation range.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Fatih Can1968" <Fatih wrote in
message ...
How can I input my multiple "named" data ranges when setting up a
Pivot Table
in Excel 2007.

The facility that was available through Pivot Table Wizard in Excel
2003 for
inputting multiple data ranges seemed not available in 2007.

I have multiple "named" data ranges and Excel 2007 does not accept " ,
"
between Names.....