CyberTaz

FWIW- Michael's reply should give you what you want if the data is
consistant, but I would offer another thought when it comes to the "In C2
type..." step on - leave it out. Store the first & last names in separate
columns in order to more easily produce true alpha sorts and filters, mail
merge, etc. based on the content of either field. You can always use his
concatenation formula to combine the content of the two fields for display
purposes, but it is very limiting to store it that way.

Even if your current needs don't require it, sooner or later it will pay
off. Make sense? |:)

"southern" wrote:

Cells contain names in last name, first name order. I wish to convert to
first name last name (no comma) without retyping. Thanks