Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart with Quadrants

It's an XY graph, with scales set appropriately.
--
David Biddulph

"JICDB" wrote in message
I need to produce a chart and I don't know the name of it so that I can
search Jon's Excel graph site and get info here. Any help would be
appreciated.

I need a graph where the X and Y axis meet at zero in the middle of the
graph with positive and negatives numbers on both. My plan is to use this
chart to analyze data as to what quadrant it falls into, eg. Quadrant I
would
be if the product was positive on the Y axis but negative on the X axis.
Q2
= positive on Y, positive on X Q3 = negative y and negative Q4 negative
and positive x.

I located the instructions from Jon on how to color the quadrants. Any
idea
what this type of graph might be called so that I can see if someone else
here had this problem? And last but not least, anybody know how to go
about
producing this type of graph. Thanks!