Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stout Stout is offline

Default Pasting from Word Table

not sure about the "alt-enter" but you can get them in one cell by:

Assuming the address pastes in A1, B1,C1.

In D1, type "=a1&b1&c1" for spaces in between the address cells try =A2&"
"&B2&" "&C2

Then copy D1, go to Editpaste specialvalues.

"Eric" wrote:

I'm trying to copy a Word table into Excel. My table contains address labels
with name, address, city/state/zip on three lines (separated by a line break)
within each cell of the Word table.

When copying into Excel, the address data pastes over as three separate
cells. Any (non-Visual Basic) ideas on how I can get it to all paste into one
cell (as if typed into the cell with an alt-Enter after every line)?

TIA!