Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pan1 Pan1 is offline

Default Common header/footer in Excel

Not only do I agree with James, but I must emphasize what a colossal waste of
time this is, typing a custom header on 20 or 30 worksheets for a client.
Ridiculous. This has been a problem for years and just because most users
don't bother complaining, doesn't mean you shouldn't fix it.

"James" wrote:

An option should exist to create a uniform header/footer format across
worksheets in Excel. I shouldn't have to create the same header/format
format across multiple sheets. I should be able to create one header format
and then just change the text/content across the sheets.

This is a big hassle when trying to create print-ready, multiple worksheet
files in Excel that have similar formatting.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.