Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting text into custom headers / footers

Smith && Jones
Double up the ampersand, and one will show.
--
David Biddulph

"SyracusePete" wrote in message
PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm using Excel 2003. My company name is spelled using a "&" between its
founders name. When I go to insert the name of my company (Smith &
Jones),
it shows up in the header as "Smith Jones". I can't get the "&" to appear
in
my header. I realize the "&" inserted in a header provides some sort of
coding function, but all I want to do is insert the company name "Jones &
Smith".

Let me know if I can do this. My company does not spell out the "and" in
its trademark.
--
Thanks,
SyracusePete