Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
j razz j  razz is offline

Default A week of dates and counting them using the COUNTIF function with contingencies

On Mar 21, 5:57 pm, "j razz" wrote:
Thanks, that worked great. Would you mind telling me what I did wrong
so I can learn?
j razz

Okay, I have another question. So, let's say that I want to nest the
formula: =SUMPRODUCT(--(In_Coming_Contact="Other than client"),--
(Contact_Date=A3),--(Contact_Date<=B3)) with a contingency. I want
to add a category on the front end that will allow me to know if these
results are under CK, TNC or under another option which will also be
pulled from a drop-down list called Application_Type. Thanks.

j razz