ligaya

Hi Ken,

The error messages vary. One message is that there is an
error in Excel. At times, it just hungs there and when I
press alt/ctrl/del gives me the error that the system is
busy. When I press the enter key, the monitor is black. I
know that something is not right since normally the Excel
program launches quickly.

I'll check for more error messages.

Thanks.

Ligaya