Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Recording a Macro

Sharon

Without seeing your code I can only give an example.

Sub two_lines()
msg = "NOTE: we are not registered to collect tax in your state." & vbLf & _
"Please pay tax, if applicable, direct to taxing agency"
MsgBox msg
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:15:21 -0700, Sharon
wrote:

I recorded my Macro - It read " NOTE: We are not registered to collect tax in
your state. Please pay tax, if applicable, direct to taxing agency." I want
the first sentence on ione row and the second sentence on the next row
directly underneath it. When I play the Macro - the first sentence is the
only one to show up.