Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] loriburrell@hotmail.com is offline

Default Shading a portion of the space between two lines

I need to graph a two lines that intersect. Each line has 13 points
and they intersect at point 6. I only want to shade the area between
the lines from points 8-13 (This is where the points between the two
groups differ significantly). My points for line 1 a 6, 6, 6, 5,
5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 and the points for line 2 are 1, 1, 2, 3, 4,
5, 10, 16, 20, 25, 36, 49, 56.

Does anyone have any advice on how to shade just the area between the
lines from points 8-13?