shnim1 shnim1 is offline
Junior Member

Default VBA graphing to spreadsheet data

Hi

I am a tinkering VBA enthusiast and have a barrier I just cant seem to get over. I have a set of numbers on my spreadsheet that I want to present on a graph on a useform. I am aware of some downloadable plug-ins for the toolbox (thanks VBA for dummies) but from all the demos I have tried they want you to manually enter in the hard-data in the VBA code.

What I need to do, is get the graph to see the spreadsheet data as source.
If anyone has a good link to a demo product that can do this I would be eternally grateful!

Cheers
Karl