Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary Gary is offline

Default Weird Problem..hoping to find a solution

Hi All,

Here's what i am trying to accomplish.

On Sheet2 I have name of the person in column A, name of the queue he has
worked on in column B, time in column C and count in column D. It is
possible to have one name upto 11 times if that guy worked on all the
queues. on sheet1 I have just the names in column A. Now what I want excel
to do is....

Lookup the name in sheet2, return the first queue he worked on in column B,
If the name is repeated in Sheet2 then insert a row below and return the
second queue and so on. After this....look for a match of both, the name and
the queue and return the time in Colum C and count in Column D.

it will be easier if we can somehow eliminate the 'Inserr Row' Part.

I tried my best to explain the problem.

Hoping to find a solution.

Thanks in advance
Gary