Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Tom Hayakawa Tom Hayakawa is offline

Default The logo in my spreadsheet won't print in colour

Roger,

Go to File - Page Setup - On the Page Tab click on the Options button. See
if you have Color - sorry, Colour :) - selected in there somewhere (Different
printers have different Options screens, so you might have to noodle around
in there a bit).

Good Luck!

"Roger" wrote:

I have a club logo in my spreadsheet with members names. The logo is a
normal jpeg file, in colour, but when I do a print preview and print it I
keep getting it in graytone, no colour !

Does anyone know what the problem is, please ? ... Roger