Richard Thorneycroft

Default Adding values from one worksheet to another

I have created a spreadsheet to keep track of stock in engineers vans.

There are 7 sheets (one for each van) and a total sheet, which is an
order form.

Each van sheet has a very simple setup, a list of items, start qty,
end qty and reorder qty (difference)

What I wanted was for any items which have a positive (not 0) reorder
qty to be copied into the cells in the order form worksheet. Say... if
reorder qty =0 copy and paste to next empty cell in specified area in
order worksheet.

I don't think I've described that very well so please ask if you
require more info.

Many thanks,

Richard Thorneycroft