Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RPD RPD is offline

Default Difficulty placing active email / hyperlinks with normal text in c

Hi

I am finding great trouble placing web & email addresses in cells along with
normal text and have wasted a lot of time trying to sort this out. Either all
the text is in normal font (& acting like a link) or all the text is actively
highlighted as a link!
How do I easily control this so I can have both normal text & links (but
seperately/alongside each other) within cells?
The auto complete function to typing web/email links is turned on but it
doesn't appear to make any difference!
How to I format the cells to achieve what I want? It seems to me the cell
format must not be allowing this function to happen, but I have tried
reformatting the cells without success! Frustratingly I have some cells in my
worksheet where links & text do coexist!
I have searched for help on the net with no success either yet.
I am most grateful for help & advice to help me & look forward to all