Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default INDIRECT

Hi

Probably your string and sheet name don't match really. Maybe your sheet
name has some trailing spaces, or some space somewhere in it? Or you do have
'O' instead of '0' ?

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )

"Agent Ting" wrote in message
I have written an indirect function in a cell which looks up to a worksheet
naming "C01_XXX_YYY", but it didn't work. My colleague says INDIRECT does
not work with worksheets starting with the letter "C". Is this true and
how
do I overcome this problem?

Cheers,
Soo Ting