Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

Default creating hyperlinks in excel that won't lose integrity when file m

I'm sorry. Your question doesn't make sense to me. If you're concerned about
file size, how can you expect to "maintain links" on a handheld if you don't
port the pictures to the handheld? I'm not a handheld user, but it's like
asking if you can email me a spreadsheet with links to pictures on YOUR
computer, and expecting me to be able to see them? What am I missing? I
don't mean to sound obtuse. :)

****************************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************
"Allison" wrote in message
Okay. I am creating hyperlinks to photographs in an excel spreadsheet.
What
I need to know is this: How can I make it so that the integrity of the
links
hold up even when the file is taken from my computer and used on a
different
machine (ie: handheld). I'm assuming that when I move the file, I also
need
to move the folder with the pictures over as well. However, I'm concerned
the files will be too large or that this won't work.

There has got to be an easier way to do this! Anyone?