Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ConnieH ConnieH is offline

Default Conditional Formating working when data is entered later

Solved the problem myself. In conditional formating selected formula:
=and(C2="I") then selected color
2nd line =and(D2="N") then selected color
3rd line =and(d2="C") then selected color.
E colum has the DATE() in it.

"ConnieH" wrote:

I'm new at conditional formatting and would like to know how to get the
following to change if a line is changed
Item ID Long Description Status Date Changed New
50100050 Drill, Pivot A
50100051 Drill, Pivot I
50100052 Drill, Pivot
50100053 Drill, Pivot 3/12/07

Item ...50 is black
Item ...51 is red
Item ...52 should be blue and a date entered
Item ...53 should be pink
Item ...54 is black

On Item 50 if I add a date, the font doesn't change or change A to I it
doesn't change
Can anyone help me?
Thank you