Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Annelies Annelies is offline

Default How can I count the number of cells that have conditional form

if the cells meet this condition:

=VLOOKUP(B3;$N$56:$N$97;1;FALSE)

font is changed to white and pattern to blue

Per row there are 10 cells; I want to count (per row) the number of cells
where the condition is met (the number of blue-white cells).

"Teethless mama" wrote:

Yes, you can...

post your condiditional formatting formula and someone will come up with the
answere

"Annelies" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with lots of conditional formatting.
I want to be able to count (per row) the number of cells that have
conditional formatting (e.g. 6 out of 20 cells have met the conditions and
font/pattern has been formatted) - can I use some sort of countif or
something?
I am using Excel 2003.