Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Default Master & Sub Worksheets?

With the Autofilter, one can choose the Custom option instead of selecting a
specific value, and with the "GreaterThan and LessThan" selections one can
return a range of values........You can also group names with a code number
in a helper column and filter on that column. Once filtered and copied to
another sheet, the Pivot table can be formed as part of the macro also.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"idmnstr via OfficeKB.com" <u32471@uwe wrote in message
Chuck,

Thank again for the pointer.

I took a look at the Zip file. Yes, This is 90 % of what I am looking

for.

I am not refering to the Pivot Table part as being the missing 10 %. I do
understand that that part is beyond the scope of the example.

When I say 90 % I make reference to the fact that the macro looks for

unique
values within a column in order to create the sub sheets. Yes, the values
are in only one column but there are not unique values but a value range.

I know the values that constitue a sub sheets in advance and this can be
placed on sheet one. In the example you posted the ranges might be like;
Start End

Anderson Jardine
Jones Thomson
Smith Mogan
Sorvino Sorvino

Where each start & end would be a sub sheet.