Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Creating "Locked" forms

If using Excel 2002 or newer you have quite a few options when protecting the
worksheet, like allowing only certain cells to be edited and column widths and
row heights to be locked from re-formatting.

This may do the job for you.

But the other user's Printer Driver can wreak havoc on the view in the other
computer.

Also the other user's Screen Resolution can affect the view.

Try saving the workbook with that particular sheet's Print SetupPage set to
"Fit to" 1 page wide by 1 page tall.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:21:28 GMT, "kinghong1970 via OfficeKB.com" <u32266@uwe
wrote:

Hi, in my office, i have some forms with columns and row heights all aligned
and created to my needs. problem is that whenever the file passes through
another user, all the alignments get changed, whether intentionally or
unintentionally.

is there a way to lock a worksheet(s) such that i can pass along the file to
others to use as blank forms, and enter data without modifying all the setup.

thank you in advance.