Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Irishimp23 Irishimp23 is offline

Default Macro for Adding Lines to Linked Spreadsheets

I need to create a macro for adding additional rows from one linked
spreadsheet to another.
I have two workbooks that have spreadsheets that are linked.
Workbook 1: which has spreadsheets with rows of material added daily.
Workbook 2: which is linked into workbook 1 and "copies" those sheets
exactly through formulas in the cells provided by the link.
However, I have to manually add the new rows in workbook 2 to accomodate the
new row material added in workbook 1. Is there a macro formula to add the
additional lines and carry the formulas down? I'm trying to save some steps
in making sure the linked spreadsheets are cohesive.