Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Making my list look better-want blank separator row

Jugglertwo,

What differentiates one department from another?

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"Jugglertwo" wrote in message
I have a list that my boss wants to look "pretty." The boss really wants a
blank row after each of the various departments so that it is easier to
read.
We have various co-workers and we frequently sort by dept. It is easier to
read with a blank row after each dept.

is there an easy way to have this happen?
I'm familiar with conditional formatting but not sure if I can get this
exact look.
Also, I'm playing with using the subtotalling feature and then using some
conditional formatting. This seems to work but maybe there is a quick way
make this happen.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !