Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Financial functions

If you get the #NAME error Excel doesn't recognize the function. Therefore,
the Analysis Toolpak hasn't been installed, even if you think you went
through the process. Do you have the original installation CDs? Try
installing from there or else contact your IT department.

Dave

"Darrell" wrote:

If I 'insert function' and select 'financial' from the drop-down menu, the
'nominal' and 'effect' formulas are not amongst the options. Also, if I open
a spreadsheet with a 'nominal' or 'effect' formula, it does not display the
result, but gives a #name error in the cell.

"Niek Otten" wrote:

<are not working

How do you see that?

--