Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefano Gatto Stefano Gatto is offline

Default Display kilograms in grams

That's a good idea. Thank you. But I wanted to know if I could avoid changing
the formula, but change the format instead. I know I can display numbers by
thousands or by millions. How about the opposite?
--
Stefano Gatto

"Ragdyer" wrote:

If these Kg numbers are results of formulas, can't you just revise the
formulas to multiply by 1000?

RD

"Stefano Gatto" wrote in message
I have cells containing numbers of kilograms, but since these are small
amounts, I would like to know if there is a format displaying those

numbers
in grams.

For example a cell containing 0.0845 should display "84.5 gr".

Is this possible? Thank you.
--
Stefano Gatto