Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Named-range source-data for pie charts on copied worksheets

If you want to do this without code use auto filter.
Select the chart and check tools Options Chart 'Plot visible cells
only' is set.
The when you filter out zero values the chart will update accordingly.

No version current deal with this directly. And I doubt they will.

Cheers
Andy

wrote:
On Mar 18, 4:06 am, Andy Pope wrote:

Not sure you are going to be able to do this without code.

Thanks for your response, I'll keep trying, I hope someone comes up
with something though. Has the need to use the piezeros workaround
been alleviated in versions post Excel 2000?