Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sasa Stankovic Sasa Stankovic is offline

Default Nested IF

yes,
wizard is able to produce nested functions, but
when you nedd to invoke second function you go to name box and select from
there..

sasa

"Annie" wrote in message
The wizard for the IF function is what I was asking. Is it possible to
have
more boxes appear while in the IF Function Wizard or do I have to write
out
the whole nexted IF function.

=if(condition,true,if(condition,true,if(condition, true,false)))

Can the IF Function Wizard offer me enough sections to complete a nested
if?

Many thanks
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw

"Dave F" wrote:

What wizard are you referring to? There are many in Excel.

Explain what you're trying to accomplish and likely someone can tell you
how
to do it.

Dave

"Annie" wrote:

Hi
I know how to write out the nested if functions but was wondering can
the
wizard handle it. It seems that there are only 3 boxes in the wizard,
Condition, True, False how do I increase the number of boxes?

Many thanks

--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw